It was a blast!
Students successfully finished their enrolled program in 𝓚𝓒𝓐’𝓼 𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓸𝓵. A summer program designed to help the students enhance their fundamentals and rekindle their love for learning. It is really nice to see the happy faces of these students with the thoughts of wanting to extend it for another week! 🤗🤣
The students learned and improved a lot during this 5-day summer program. In their culminating activity, students applied everything they have learned through different activities.
• MS Excel Program: Students created in MS Excel the list of their activities in 24 hours.
• PowerPoint Training Program: Students created their own slide designs with animations.
• Water Color Painting (Grades 1-3): Students showed their creativity by painting fruits of different sizes and colors.
• Water Color Painting (Grades 4-6): Students showed their creativity by painting the things they love/appreciate.
• English Enrichment Program: Students presented their own made Short Story, Poetry, and Essay.
• Mathematics Enrichment Program: Students had a friendly competition using Proprofs and Kahoot.
• Developmental Reading (English and Filipino): Students had an individual reading.
• Theater Arts: Students created a video-advocacy entitled, “Can’t Stop Us COVID.”
• Little Programmer: Students did a coding program of virtual games. Some of their created games were already played by other kids worldwide, more than one thousand times since yesterday.
We would also like to express our gratitude to our KCA Alumni, Mary Angelique Ng Co, and Ianne Karylle M. Flores for sharing their talents and voluntarily assisting in facilitating the Watercolor Painting Classes.
Embracing the new normal is a challenge. But this should never deter us in living up our mission to “transform the world, one child at a time.”